1. Bookings can be reserved by phone or email. This will be
held for 7 days.
Ring us on 07796 520825.
2. Full payment must be given within 7 days to secure the
3. We currently accept cash, cheques and major credit cards.
What to do when you have reserved your boat.
• Print out and fill in the booking form below.
• Send it to the office address (below) with your full
payment and your booking will be confirmed in writing
within a few days.
• Please bring your £150 returnable damage
deposit in cash on the day of hire.
Bidford Boat Services
15 Crompton Avenue, Bidford-on-Avon, Warks, B50 4DG
Our Boatyard address
is Boatyard Drive, Holland Close, Bidford-on-Avon, Warks B50
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
• Bidford Boat Services will not be liable for any loss
damage or injury by events or circumstances beyond our
reasonable control or not due to our own proven negligence.
• The hirer as named on the booking form is in charge of the
boat at all times and therefore responsible for its sage
navigation and return.
• The hirer responsible for the safe navigation of the boat
at all times and must stay below the legal level of alcohol
deemed safe for driving a vehicle on the road.
• The hirer may themselves be liable for any loss, damage or
injury caused by them or their crew.
• Vehicles and their contents parked at the boatyard are
left at owners risk and Bidford Boat Services or Bidford
Boats will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
• The boat must be returned at or before the agreed time
shown on the booking form in a clean and tidy condition.
Failure to do so will incur a charge.
• If for any reason out of our control the boat is not
available or delayed on the day (due to damage, mechanical
breakdown, late return of the previous crew etc) we will
Endeavour to provide you with an alternative. Otherwise we
will refund a suitable amount, but no more than has already
been paid to us.
• Cancellation of a booking will incur a £20 administration
cost. Which will be redeemed if the hirer rebooks within 8
• Whilst we take every care to service and maintain the
boat, no responsibility will be accepted for loss of time or
expenses through breakdown, damage or defects.